trivia?
whats the question?
1. Moving in circles, won't you dilate? Try a little harder...
2. You take me by the heart when you take me by the hand
3. We are young, no one can tell us we're wrong, searching our hearts for so long, all of us knowing...
4. ...on the left hand side
5. No one wants to be defeated
6. Will you walk on by, or will you call my name?
7. Whoa here she comes, watch out boy, she'll chew you up!
8. Maybe I'm just like my father, too bold
9. If he ever hurt you, true love won't desert you
10. 'cause you shine on me wherever you are
RE-ELECT MARK HUTCHINSON SB DISTRICT 1.
DONALD DUCK FOR SB IN DISTRICT 2 & 3. [ALL CANDIDATES ARE WORTHLESS]
RE-ELECT KYLE FLETCHER SB DISTRICT 4
[img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/aphrodite4evermore/wildcat.jpg[/img]
trivia?
whats the question?
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
I think you're supposed to name the artist and song. Most are pretty easy.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
How did I know there'd be a post on here from you?
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: blue52</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How did I know there'd be a post on here from you? </div></div>
me?
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Nah, Ironlung...he never misses a music related thread.
oh ok
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Yeah guess song and artist
RE-ELECT MARK HUTCHINSON SB DISTRICT 1.
DONALD DUCK FOR SB IN DISTRICT 2 & 3. [ALL CANDIDATES ARE WORTHLESS]
RE-ELECT KYLE FLETCHER SB DISTRICT 4
[img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/aphrodite4evermore/wildcat.jpg[/img]
#2 - mickey by toni basil
#3 - love is a battlefied by pat benetar
#7 - maneater by hall & oates
#8 - when doves cry by prince
#9 - seperate ways by journey
#10 - lucky star by madonna
someone help me out with the rest.
1)Too Shy by Kajagoogoo or however you spell it
4)Confused me till I was wondering why it was so vague...Pass the Dutchie.
5)Was blank as well, till I realized it must be like 4, and the name of the song is right in front of the comment...Beat It
6)I'm thinking its Don't You Forget About Me, although not 100% sure
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Bookmarks